See what Alchemy's customer's are saying about them!
"A big, huge, gigantic thank you to Sally for her amazing makeup work for my wedding! I heard so many amazing compliments from my bridesmaids - they were absolutely thrilled with the results. In particular, my friend Amy is a producer at a studio in NYC, and specializes in doing photo shoots for major fashion and makeup labels. She said Sally's makeup artistry was the best she had ever encountered - awesome!“
~Nicole Le Claire Hammer
"Hi Sally, Thank you so much for the amazing makeup you did on all of us! Im such a tom boy, and I felt so pretty. I have to say my Mom looked so beautiful. I have never seen her like that and it felt amazing. I thought everyone looked flawless, you have such an eye for detail. You have an incredibly tasteful style and you were so sweet to work with! All my thanks"
I don't even know what to say. You did such a fabulous job on my make up that I could just cry. I can't thank you enough. You are one talented girl, and one of the sweetest that I have met. I will recommend you to EVERYONE! Thank you a million times over!
“I have been wearing Alchemy products for over a year now and I absolutely love them. I started wearing the products when Breanna did my makeup for my wedding. Never, and I mean never, in my entire life have I ever felt so beautiful than I did on my wedding day. 90% of that feeling came from my makeup and the other 10% was my dress. I feel amazing when I am wearing this makeup and look flawless. My imperfections slowly disappear as I apply the makeup every morning; not to mention it looks natural and I receive many compliments. I live in New Hampshire and order this makeup from Colorado because it is my favorite. This may sound generic or cheesy but it is the absolute truth and I will always stand behind this product!
A true testament from a true customer... “
“These products have simplified my makeup bag. The makeup is so high quality and simple to use. There is a marked difference between this makeup and department store brands I have tried so many of. This makeup covers with a natural look as opposed to the caked over stepford house wife look I have gotten from other brands that are sometimes even more expensive. It adds such a nice touch not to mention great sun protection, even if I just take 3 minutes to conceal and brush on some blush. I really love it!!”
~Mae M. C.
“Jacqueline is the most wonderful gal to work with...she has done amazing make-up for myself and my friends. I would recommend her to anyone!!! Make-up really matters on your wedding day. If you want to best go with Jacqueline.”
“We love working with Alchemy! They do a fabulous job of making us all look like an exceptionally better version of ourselves!”
~Habitat Floral Studios and Events
“Sally did a wonderful job on my make up and the other girls in my bridal party!! She was on time and really took pride in what she does! She made sure we all looked great! She was great when I went to my consultation as well!! She was very friendly and really listened to how I wanted my makeup to look! The makeup she uses is a mineral powder! It didn't make my skin break out at all which is really easy to do! I would definitely recommend Sally for your make up!”
“Bre was amazing - she did my makeup with her all mineral makeup before noon and my wedding wasn't until 7:00 - it stayed on all day! I was so impressed. It was the perfect look for my perfect day.”
“Bre and Sally use only mineral based make-up which was important so that none of my girls had a reaction to it. Their work is AMAZING! I got so many compliments on how beautiful all of the girls looked and I felt so beautiful on my big day. They are very responsive and listen to what you want and make changes accordingly. They also worked quickly and efficiently - very important when they have over 10 people to get beautiful! Aside from that, they are great women and just fun to be around.”
“I have been in the art and photography world for 20 years. In all my career I have never encountered such talent as Bre and Sally. Since meeting with them and working with them on many projects, I know I will only ever work with them. From incredible art design to simple beauty make up, these are your go to gals. Not only are they talented, they are warm and friendly human beings. In my experiences with them, I have simply said what I wanted, then respected their talents to let them create their vision from mine. I have never been disappointed. I recommend them to anyone who has any make up needs. Just don't steal them away.”
~Beth S. Bethphotography.com